RARLEY AVAILABLE side entrance end unit townhouse that backs to woods in Centennial school district! Kitchen boasts newer granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, recessed lighting, and a modern backsplash from 2018. Open concept dining room and living room lead to sunny, sweeping views of blue skies and green trees from the deck. Hardwood floors throughout the main level were refinished in 2020. A powder room is also on the main level. Upstairs in the master bedroom, there's a vaulted ceiling with 2 beautiful skylights and an en suite bathroom. Moreover, the upper level includes 2 sizable bedrooms and another full bathroom. Downstairs on the lower level, there's a huge recreation room with wood-burning fireplace that walks out to the backyard. All newer vinyl windows and Andersen sliding glass doors (2018). Newer HVAC (2020), hot water heater (2018), and washer and dryer (2020). Ample parking right out front. Within 2 miles of Patapsco Valley State Park, Historic Ellicott City (Manor Hill Tavern, La Palapa Grill & Cantina, UMI Sushi), and Long Gate S.C. (Barns & Noble, Target, Kohlâs). Visit before it's gone!
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,683 sq. ft
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Country Kitchen
- Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Appliance Center, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened, Skylights, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Private, Unassigned.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs - Open Common Area, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price