Elegant 5 bed, 3.5 bath brick colonial with 2 levels of hardwood flooring sits on a cul-de-sac! The 2-story foyer with radiating arched window welcomes you into the height and light of your new home. Continue through to the living room with cathedral ceiling that bursts with warmth. Open concept kitchen has quartz countertops, Bosch stainless steel appliances, a breakfast bar, flexible work space, and double-wide pantry. The kitchen also includes an open dining area and walks out to the backyard deck through French doors. Executive office is on the main level. Open stairway leads up to 4 bedrooms connected by an open, interior balcony. Spacious master bedroom boasts a cathedral ceiling, sitting area, and a walk-in closet while the generous master bathroom has a double vanity, shower, and soaking tub. Fully finished basement enjoys a 5th bedroom, full adjoining bathroom, huge recreation room, tons of extra storage, exercise/meditation room, and large media room. Outdoors, professionally designed hardscaping showcases a custom deck and brick paver patio that overlooks manicured landscaping and a fully fenced, flat backyard. New roof (2022) and upper zone HVAC (2020). 2 blocks from Patapsco Valley State Park and 3 miles from Ellicott City Historic District. Visit before it's gone!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding, Brick Front
4,401 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Country Kitchen, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Wall Oven, Cook Top Range, Washer, Refrigerator, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Brick, Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Window Treatment, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Full, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price