Stunning custom home with fenced rear yard backing to forest conservation at the end of a pretty cul de sac in sought after River Hill. Extensively and meticulously updated, ready for you to enjoy. A blue stone walk path amid flower beds leads to blue stone front porch. Beautiful views continuing inside through entire house large picture windows. Bright and spacious with welcoming atmosphere. The main level boasts 2 story open foyer with modern crystal ceiling lights, living room with recessed lights, formal dining room with butlerâs pantry overlooking the flower garden, remodeled kitchen with 42â white shaker soft close cabinets, pull out spice rack, quartz countertops, marble backsplash, KitchenAid appliances including a cooktop with down draft pulling air down and venting it to the outside throughout the ducts, and breakfast area with glass slider to a large covered porch in the private oasis, great for relaxing or holiday gathering with family and friends. Enjoy clean air, aroma of the forests, and sound of music by the birds everyday. Awesome 2 story family room with walls of windows, a spacious rear office with a walk in closet, 2 side triple windows for picturesque views, and French doors â dream space for work at home. The 2nd level features 4 bedrooms with ceiling fans and 2 bathrooms, all beautifully updated. The primary bedroom presents cathedral ceilings, 2 walk-in closets and a luxury bathroom. The finished walkout basement offers full windows, a multi-functional recreation room, plenty of storage space, new addition of an oversized room with walk-in closet and direct access to a new 3rd full bath. Other updates include gleaming hardwood floors entire main level, new carpets upstairs, modern light fixtures, window treatments, fresh paint throughout, new siding, new garage doors and professional landscaping. Just steps to walking trails. While being close to nature, this wonderful home is conveniently located minutes to River Hill schools, shopping centers, restaurants, and easy access to 32/29/95. Welcome home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Transitional
3 Full/1 Half
Other, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Frame, Vinyl Siding
4,468 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Village Of River Hill
Other, Cable TV
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Ice Maker, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Entrance Outside, Walkout, Workshop, Full, Space For Rooms, Partially Finished
- Casement, Double Pane, Palladian Windows, Screened, Insulated
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace Screen.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Window Treatment, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Breakfast Area, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Private, Concrete Driveway.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Deck, Screened-in, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Other, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Full, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Trees. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Private, Trees/Wooded, Other.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Picnic Area, Tot Lots/Playground, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Bike Trail, Meeting Room, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price